On A Clear Day, I Can See Myself For Miles.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pocket Aces.

2-12-10
Call me your pocket Aces,
            the Spade and the Heart will do.
Confused by the way I change faces?
            Keep up, for I only have two.
I flow as I please with a great sense of ease.
You’re frustrated now, aren’t you?

The look’s on your face,
            I blame you not for your despair.
I’m a unique sort of case,
            I’m not an awkward sock, but a pair.
                        And it’s not for attention I feel I should mention.
I’m not that desperate for you to care.

This lifestyle is laced
            with trouble, conflict and pain.
But I’ll not longer be chased
            by demons who mock me for my shame.
While it’s not my decision, it’s not up for revision,
I’m no single gender nor name.


No comments:

Post a Comment