On A Clear Day, I Can See Myself For Miles.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Closet.

We’d sneak touches here and there,
Every now and then we’d stop and stare,
The chemistry between us was begging to blow.
Friends in public, but we were both aware,
Of these lingering touches and knowing stares,
Why she stopped herself, I’ll never know.

It breaks my heart to think she’s lost,
She made her choice, but at what cost?
Doesn’t she know that every part of her is perfect?
I want her to know that it’s okay,
to be afraid of feeling this way,
I would wait for her because I know she’s worth it.

She asked to cool it for a few days,
It’d make being friends easier that way,
Easier for whom is what I wanted to ask.
I wonder if she ever thinks about me,
Or if she’s even able to see,
How obvious this attraction is behind her mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment